2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more natural food and eat less artificial preservative food.
4. Live with the 3 E’s i.e; Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and positive affirmations.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did before.
8. Sit in silence for at least 5 to 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for at least 7 hours.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea about their journey.
12. Don’t invest energy for negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest it in the
positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do, always keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously as no one else does.
15. Don’t gossip and waste your precious energy.
16. Dream more while you are in awaken state.
17. Having envy or meat is a waste of time and energy. Because we already have all we need in
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past.
That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Do not hate anyone as life is too short to waste time hating someone.
20. Make peace with your past so that it wouldn't spoil the present.
21. No one is in responsible of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that our life is a school and we are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the
curriculum that appear and fade away like an algebra class but the lessons you learn will
last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
26. Each day give or do something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each and every day.
30. It is none of your business to consider what other people think of you.
31. Your job will not take care of you when you are ill. Your family and friends will take care of
you. Realize this fact and spend time with them.
33. Get rid of anything that is not useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Everything gets healed by forgiveness.
35. However good or bad, a situation will definitely change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, do not take it for granted and embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So be happy and ENJOY LIFE in each and every moment!
Last but not least:
Photo credit: eflon / Foter / CC BY
Photo credit: Jaimito Cartero / Foter / CC BY-NC-ND
Photo credit: Swamibu / Foter / CC BY-NC